For Cosmetology Operators:
- Be at least 17 years of age on or before the first day of class
- All applicants are required to appear for a personal interview with an admission representative.
- Hold a high school diploma or have a G.E.D. certificate, or an official transcript showing secondary school completion, or a state certification of home-school completion.
- All applicants 22 years of age or younger are required to show evidence of receipt of an initial bacterial meningitis vaccination dose or booster during the five-year period preceding and at least 10 days prior to the first day of school.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Hold a high school diploma or its GED equivalent, or a state certification of home-school completion.
- Be a licensed cosmetologist in the state of Texas