Eight weeks of orientation and basic instructions begins the course of training for newly enrolled students. After six weeks, they will attend school based on a split-shift schedule. Every student will alternate their Friday and Saturday shifts each week. The following is an outline of the general way the students spend their time in school:
- Monday is an educational day for all students: 8:30 avodart online A.M. – 2:30 P.M.
- Day Shift: Tuesday – Thursday 8:30 A.M. – 2:30 P.M.
- Night Shift: Tuesday – Thursday 2:30 P.M. – 8:30 P.M.
- Friday: 9:00 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
- Saturday: 9:00 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
- New Year’s Day – January 1st
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve – December 24th & Christmas Day – December 25th